Administration Accounts Assistant
Full time (37.5 hours) 9 Month Maternity Leave Contract
JamFactory Contemporary Craft and Design is seeking an Administration Accounts Assistant.
The JamFactory is a unique not-for-profit organisation. We support and promote outstanding design and craftsmanship through our widely acclaimed studios, galleries and shops.
The Administration Accounts Assistant is responsible for providing reception, administration, data entry and public relation support in order to achieve an ongoing effective level of office organisation and management. The successful applicant will demonstrate the ability to multi-task, manage time effectively, and possess strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all telephone calls, ensuring calls are answered promptly in a professional and courteous manner;
- Being the first point of contact for all customers and suppliers, greeting all visitors with courtesy and ensuring needs are attended to in a polite and professional manner;
- Basic accounting data entry into MYOB, ensuring items are entered accurately and in a timely manner;
- Maintain marketing database as requested by the Marketing Manager
- Other general administration tasks including filing, ordering office supplies, organise couriers and mail.
Reporting to the General Manager the ideal candidate will be able to work collaboratively with the finance team. The successful candidate will have exceptional receptionist skills as well as being skilled in Microsoft Office, excel and word. An understanding of book keeping and ideally MYOB will also be highly regarded.
Download Position Description here
Applications including a CV and a statement addressing the selection criteria outlined in the position description should be sent to: email@example.com
by 5pm Friday 28 October 2016.